Wellness Wednesday: 80% of Stroke Risk Factors are Preventable

Stroke kills about 140,000 American each year – that’s 1 out of every 20 deaths.  Every 4 minutes, someone dies of stroke.  Only 20% are tied to genetics….the other 80% of stroke risk factors are preventable with a healthy lifestyle.

Educate yourself on how to lower your risk of stroke and know the F.A.S.T warning signs:

  • How much does genetics play a role?
  • What are the 2 types of stokes?
  • How important is lifestyle and anti-inflammatory foods?
  • What does F.A.S.T. have to do with Stroke warning signs?